Friday, June 24, 2011

Colorado Companies To Watch 2011




Help create a 3:15 minute video for the 3rd Annual Colorado Companies To Watch Gala & Awards held at the Denver Marriott City Center. I can honestly say that – I learned a lot about the video production business on this assignment – the do’s and the don’ts. Hey, I preach – experience, experience, experience. What an experience! Many thanks to the folks at profitstreams for all their support (especially Melodie Reagan), everyone with the State of Colorado and the Governors Office (Steffanie Steffans & Gov. Hickenlooper), all the actors, all the locations, the traffic jams, called in favors from friends, Josh Gold, the Producer and Casey “Vash” Medack, the “Dude, if I get one more email from you, I’m going to quit…” Video Editor. Rule #1 – do not wait until the last minute to call the Editor(s). Duh!!

No comments:

Post a Comment